Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Short Story




    Today was one of the hottest in Chicago this summer, which was totally fine with me. I had a chance to wear this shorts that I love so much, but almost forgot that I have it. It's Trouvé, one of my favorite brands, that can only be found at Nordstrom.  I don't wear it a lot since it's a little bit on the dressier side.But, if paired  with flat sandals,like I did, it can be perfect for an afternoon walk. And what I love most about it, is it's loose fit (tight shorts-big NO).






    This top is also an old purchase, from Old Navy. It has this huge flounce , so I had to be very careful with accessories. At first, I wanted to tuck the blouse in and add a belt, but then I figured that that would be too much, as I don't like over-accessorizing. This way it  looks kinda like a romper, doesn't it?



    I fell in love with this clutch at first sight! Not just because it's raffia, which I love and which was (and still is) a big trend this season,  but because  of the color combination and the fact that it can be worn as clutch and as a shoulder bag. Plus, it goes perfectly with the sandals, the same ones from the previous post.


    And there are, of course, matching accessories.



 I wore: Trouvé shorts (old; similar,pricey ones here and here; on the budget this one and this one), Old navy top (old), The Limited clutch (mine is sold out,bu this one is cute, too, and is on super-sale), Mango sandals (silver ones still there,on sale), H&M bracelets (old), Old navy rings, earrings from Nordstrom Rack (old, fogot the brand), DVF sunnies

9 comments: