Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Green As Dress

   


    I have a thing for maxi dresses. Green maxi dresses, to be exact. Remember this one?  


     It was voted the best movie costume of all times. I think it's the most beautiful emerald green dress I've ever seen. And Keira really did pull it off.                                                                                                                                
      Maybe it was the movie that inspired me to buy this dress:

 

     A super-comfy cotton dress was perfect  for almost every occasion. I ended up giving it to my sister cause she really liked it. And I was on a hunt  for new green dress. So when I came across this one at Rachel Roy, I simply had to have it. I ordered it immediately  and when it came, it couldn't be more perfect- the color, the fit, the length I just had to wait for a nice weather to wear it and take some pictures :)
















    I was wearing: Rachel Rachel Roy dress (sold out. Budget friendly alternatives: AsosOld NavyShopbop; pricey ones: Ella MossGuess by MarcianoVictoria's Secret), Bruno Premi sandals (here), Masterpelle jacket (old), non-branded necklace, Trina Turk ring (big one), Old Navy ring (smaller ones)

4 comments: